Sunday, June 22, 2008

Of Genesis and Virginity

YES > my blog has lost its “Posting Virginity” with the official 1st post from me.


I've been feeling utterly miserable for the past month and a half, sleeping at a relatively 'early' 5 a.m. for 4 consecutive weeks. Mr. and Mrs. Cerebellum up there distorted my thinking and melancholic emotions dominated my soul. I was feeling really down, probably just one of those PMS-sy moods of mine striking again. Or could it very well be the fact that I am missing home so incredibly badly that what flows through my mind is everything I have done in the past in Malaysia. I guess this is when I should open-heartedly admit to everyone that I am homesick. P.S. there are several other reasons I really want to go back home….. (mainly because its cheaper back home?-hey don’t assume because I said that I must be a darn kiam siap bitch lah!)

Consequently, my body's freakin’ biological clock time is mental right now due to my absurd schedule. To make matters go far beyond worse, its winter over here in Melbourne. Darn the weather here, it’s like the whole thing is controlled by some demented bimbo that can’t decide which climate it should be. 1 minute you think it’s going to be sunny, the next thing you know the dihydrogen monoxide particles drop on your head….. ruining 5 minutes of TLC to my hair. So naturally, my stomach knocks on my brain asking for food every freaking hour and I must say I've been binging on junk food lately. I won't be surprised I break the weighing scale the next time I set foot on it. (wtf….. eating Arnotts at 4 a.m. before bed time won’t make you fat….. yeah right!)

Shitter Pharmacy Practice..... you've corrupted me with all this rubbish!


I now look like what you see above.....


Whatever….. moving on to another major contribution to stress:


The finals for my semester 1 started on the 9th of June and ended on the very day my hard-pressed-to-form blog was created XP. After 2 weeks of internal stress build up, I must say at 12.45 p.m. sharp on the 20th of June, everything just abruptly dissipated from my brains and organs. I felt absolutely ecstatic when the exam invigilator announced "Please put your pens down and place your MCQ answer sheet and question booklet into your script book". However, I have a 7th sense (yeah you guessed it right, way better than M. Night Shyamalan’s 6th PATHETIC SENSE) that I am gonna get appalling results, so I think aiming for a PASS is considered a great achievement for me. Should have applied for special consideration – reason being that I am going through severe migraine possibly caused by major menstruation (WTF-ing-HELL).


Anyways, NEXT!


Just after the exams, we (a bunch of us drug dealers-to-be) went back to the city to have lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant at the corner of Russell and Lonsdale Street when we have come to a unanimous decision after a long time deliberating in the train. After a fulfilling bowl of Pho Bo Dac Biet, our ‘rombongan’ adjourned to Melbourne Central where we had Max Brenner’s for dessert. Shit, you see….. more donuts are gonna pop up on my already 7-month pregnant belly. Sadly some of them could not join us because they had some stuff to do. Okay I know, hush already. Let the pictures do the talking:(will get more pics later)


R: Su Mei, L: Jian Yin (from Taylors)


R to L: Kerry (what is she doing?), Daisy, Mia, Sharon



Yummy raw beef with beef balls Vietnamese noodles (the girl in the picture is Holly)

Dark Chocolate Mocha Frappe we had in Max Brenner (basically like Starbucks Frap but chocolate).

The frappe was served in an Alice cup, which coincidentally is this L.M.A.O. girl's name!!
JENG JENG JENG
***and she hails from CHINA too :P


Later that night, a friend of mine and her “jelly-licious” cousin ajak-ed me to go clubbing at Fix in Docklands. Since I sorta broke their promise last time, I had to make up for it and joined them. Managed to pull one of my friend from the same course as me along too. Getting into the club was an interesting ordeal for me as I didn’t bring any ID along with me but nevertheless I got in :P. The 5 of us were dancing like some SOH-POHs gila high on ganja or something hahahahaha. It was a great night overall, had immense and intense fun. I have only one word to describe it – AWESOME. (more on the ‘clubbing’ and the funny incidents that occurred in my next lame ass post. will get pics from friends soon.)


Lighted fake tree (cannot touch 1.....) in Waterfront, Docklands and the city skyline at 3.30 a.m.



Till then, au revoir.

(Gila post -----> 687 words, longer than my essay edi. No wonder my assessed essays are of such poor marks cos the marker’s eyes probably popped up and flew into a drain by the time it reaches the 2nd paragraph…..)

No comments: