Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm back, Bitch!


Heyall !! Sorry for the temporary hiatus in my blog since the Olympics.... was supposed to post about how spectacular and amazingly coordinated the opening ceremony was for Beijing 2008 haha.... but it seems rather redundant now as I guess everyone's practically watched the thing.... but I have to say..... the scale was.. WOAH.. the amount of people involved can practically fit a small country! Then there was the Lin Dan versus Chong Wei epic match that went on..... dang Australia.... don't show the match here.... tooottttttt..... When Siao Chen told me China was 14 points ahead... I didn't really mind them not showing it already :D But at least some credit to the Malaysian guy which got a silver.... after 12 years wtf.... but when it comes to China... Malaysia can go back to where they crawled out from... XD

Anyways moving on.... so I've been sick for the past week and didn't go to uni for like a freakin week! MISSED OUT ON SO MANY FUN STUFF... deng... of all the weeks why must I get the dreaded bitch flu on that week? (gosh missed the presentation, labs, tutes, EVENTS!!, free food and gifts (babi... I'm Malaysian ok...)!?W!)#*$@&!)

Boy was that a miserable week, headache, sore throat, terrible cough and phlegm, fever and all that shit.... and in that week... so happened it was 2 of my old kawan's B'DAYS!! AHHHH so I guess I sorta owe this post to them.... here goes:


HAPPY BELATED 19th BIRTHDAY

CHANG YI

(changi airport)
comma TAN, LEONARD

and

OASIS SARAH YEOH SIAO CHEN

!!!!!



Argh feeling quite tired now..... still got so many posts due... but sleep is more important muahahhahahahaha.... YeenYee... will do your fun post soon...

Till then, more more more more and more pigging....zzzzzzzz

p.s. so pissed off at air asia... now I have to pay extra 200 AUD.... GRRRRRR





No comments: