Friday, August 8, 2008

Part Two of le Basique lineup

ITS DONE! FINALLY DONE!!!!! Yes I know its been a while since the previous post but theres been alot going on in my mind lately and gosh.... been thinking about some stuff non stop even when sleeping wtf :D Anyways, here are the final 3 pieces from the le Basique lineup of the Fall/Winter 2008 Collection de Couleurs.










Mode-de-huit. Alas, ITS COMPLETE!! Coincidentally, today is August 8, 2008! Huit = 8 . HAHAHA.

With me around, who needs Coco Chanel right.... LOL JOKING!! If it weren't for Coco, fashion would not be where it is today. YOU ROCK!

Today is the beginning of the 2008 BEIJING OLYMPICS!! WOOHOO and I don't even know which country to support cos Malaysia never wins anything.



08.08.08
8.08 pm



Till then, I'll be posting an update which I owe many people for will come up soon!



No comments: