Thursday, July 17, 2008

And then again

Holidays are over.... booo wtf. Then here comes Semester 2 flying into my face... or is it the other way around? Either or.... I think I hit the wall hard ok. My brain is possibly facing major concussion and being minced up now..... can go n stuff it into some jiao zi lor then fry it....

So the holidays were rather uneventful.... a job that never came true, cookout with friends, eating out, movies.... wtf this is like what I do everyday.... useless.

Oh and just last week, received the SMS that tells me the results for my Sem 1 exams. Why did I pass that? I totally wanted to flunk it ok.... whateverssssss > the mark that I got showed the effort I put into studying... which was wagging all the physio and pharm prac classes. YES. mmm nevertheless I was shocked when I received the SMS didn't expect to get those 'marvelous' marks gahahahahaha

This is my tip for u guys..... don't waste money on those thick and heavier-than-the-moon text books.... WIKI it, bitch!

OKKK ANYWAYS.... OFF WITH THE RUBBISH AND GARBAGE UNI STUFF AND ON WITH GOOD STUFF....

err... what good stuff?

well yes during my long absence in this blog, the Ange Jolie managed to have sex with the Brad, the eggs fertilize to form foetuses and give birth! - to TWINS as a matter of fact - Knox something-or-rather and Vivienne i-don't-know-what on le 12th de June. wth they're already worth more than $15 mill just in photo.... deng.... I think the whole world is covering this story.

And on a brighter note, my Top Gear is officially back! In fact they're in their 5th episode of the season this sunday! Can't wait.... Hamster, Captain Slow and Jezza that forever screams "POWEERRRR...." fabulous :D



Till then, still cracking my head.

p.s. I made a new bg! with the Hermes croc skin diamond Birkin (USD$50k) and the Audi R8 XD

No comments: