Sunday, July 20, 2008

Gifts from the above. Yeah right.....

Ok this is gonna be a short post. Gotta sleep and wake up early tomorrow for the bloody meeting at 7.30. Fuckers.

Anyways, something really er.... as some might say disgusting or unlucky.... or on the other hand.... lucky?! happened to me. Yes this uncanny event occured yesterday (Sat, 19 Jul) when I was walking to the city with my sis. While we were on Royal Parade and I was using my phone (texting Holly at that time), we heard a splatter and was like WTF.WTH WHAT HAPPENED!!?? Then I felt something sticky and gooey on my hand... And before I knew it, there was the freakin BIRD SHIT! the whole blob of bacterium rubbish microbe infested thing.... ON MY PHONE! arhghhhhhhh.... was running late already cos we were supposed to go to T-Life on Bourke street.... so detoured back home to clean up. Gosh that unpleasant shit splattered all over my jacket... and kena the face... cibai man... Went back and used like extra extra concentrated Dettol to clean and then sanitize the phone with alcohol hand sanitizer....



With flash..... dried up abit edi.....



Without flash..... notice some shit on my thumb too.... wtf.....



WHYYYYY do I get all these random stuff happening to me ah?.........................some fenomena menentang lelaki ini IZIT? nvm can go n buy 4D edi gahahahahaha :D


Till then, too lazy to type already....
p.s. Xena if u reading my blog, something's coming up real soon!!!!!







No comments: