Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Biatch-day and other random stuff.....

Well my thanks to my sucky internet connection that loads pages at a glacial pace, I only get to post this after the American Independence Day..... But more importantly to my dear college friend and partner lamer-ist hahaha..... whom celebrated her birthday yesterday (the 4th of July) Windy Woo Homecoming Warrior a.k.a. Wendy Low Zhi Yun (WLowzy :P)





HAPPY belated 19th BIRTHDAY!



Miss you so much and hope you're having a great time back home. Wishing you all the best for your birthday and may your future undertakings be fabulously great! Hope I get to see you before u terbang ke UK :P hahaha.




Hearts Muakss from Melbourne



On a sour note, my heater decided to blow up today..... electric sparks flying everywhere and burnt the whole thing..... yes leaving me to freeze with this crazy weather at 5° Celsius (TOOOOOOOOT) you see what I tell you about the curse?



Till then, slowly turning to ice.



No comments: