Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Series of Bitchified Events

Ahhhh bitch wtf tooot tooot babi tak guna sial..... #@$!^@))(&^@@!@#


Ok ok..... moving along.....


Yes you wonder why I've put that title. Let me explain. So I arrived in Melbourne on 14.02. How sad is that? Valentines on the plane huh.... too bad the MAS air hostess' were all quite crabby and shabby (aiyah I mean the attitude lah :P). Anyways > Ever since then up till today, I've been experiencing pain-in-the-ass events as though I've been jinxed or something (maybe some m-c-b bomoh sprayed some voodoo crap powder on me or something)..... Very recently, in fact just this evening, I bumped my head onto the microwave door latch.... asshole..... OH PLEASE LEMONY SNICKET!!! TELL ME THE WAY TO ERADICATE THIS APTLY NAMED 'CURSE OF MU-ER-BEN' btw mu-er-ben means Melbourne in mandarin lol.

Let me list down all the insidious happenings that occurred to me (in chronology) since I came here:

i) Camera's lens broke when was about to take a group pic (fell off the table.... and ironically I took a picture of the camera lens just moments before the unspeakable happened)
ii) Light bulb in the toilet went kaput which subsequently the wire connecting to it broke....
iii) New printer went bonkers and wouldn't print just when I was blundered with notes from uni....
iv) Fought with house mate (bah that dickhead moronified jerk of an asshole got bitchslapped by me)
v) KL house got broken into.... (omg of all places my house ah? very grand meh? fucken bastards)
vi) Washing machine broke just when I was about to use it (previous day it was working just fine.....)
vii) Mum's car got into an accident now in the garage being repaired....
viii) The glass window in my room broke and cut 3 of my fingers
ix) Hit my head on the bloody microwave oven door latch (damn pain ok.... the thing was pointy....)

> Is this a case of pure bad luck or what? I hope the winds of change faster blow here! Please rid me of these hapless days and may the friggin stars align for me!!



adennn..... yesterday I had a dream that I'd be forever doomed in Melbourne! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!


Oh btw, Angelina Jolie's new anak-kembars gonna be delivered soon :P and I find that the current political situation in Malaysia is very very very interesting indeed hahaha. Its like an epic movie loh.... Hollywood? What Hollywood? Then I realized the sodomy case allegedly involving Anwar and his silly boy aide Saiful coincided with the Gay Pride Parades around the world leh.... WIERD indeed! by the way... you think a 60 year old man with political intentions have time to waste BDSM-ing a 23 year old slutty boy? lololol but whateverlah... its all too funny :P

visit http://www.malaysia-today.net.... JUICY.... its like the political version of E! online HAHAHAHAHA :P


Till then, finding for more ways to un-jinx myself.... maybe hoping for bird to shit on my head XP




No comments: